What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Easter Egg Round - Other Games

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
This is the perfect rnd for the magic round in Sydney. Easter show next door, long weekend...it's a f'n no brainer
Nah, the two heads can have magic round. They need it up there more than we do in Sydney I reckon. Keeps their inferiority complex in check a bit.

Soto

Bench
Nah, the two heads can have magic round. They need it up there more than we do in Sydney I reckon. Keeps their inferiority complex in check a bit.
So many country folk come to the show. Great opportunity to watch a game of live footy. Work co-operatively with the Show organisers and offer discounted tix.
How good would it be to get massive crowds to all the games over 4 or 5 days...

King-Gutho94

Coach

Whose this pelican parramatta supporter claiming Latrell is being booed becasue of race.

He knocked out JAC no wonder the Dogs fans would be blowing up.

If that was Sivo we would be booing as well.

Suitman

Post Whore
I have a problem with taking a quick restart after the ball goes dead. If you tap it and one of your players is in front the ref says go back...eff that make it a penalty as player is offside

The player cannot take the tap until the ref has blown his whistle and allowed the play to re-start.
The ref won't do that until all players are onside.
So, it's not a penalty.