What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Grandstand

muddy

Juniors
I have pics of the inside of the new grandstand if someone wants me to email them so they can post them.

Stranger

Coach
6b72d9a7.jpg

ill resize the rest and put em up tomorrow

RICHO

Juniors
Are those diagonal support beams staying after completion? Would be a bit annoying if you were sitting in the top tier.

Gotta say, aside from the already completed and used bottom section, it doesn't look to be much good for the general paying public. Mostly corporate by the looks of it.

muddy

Juniors
Just wait until Stranger posts the rest. Hopefully soon. As I said there are inside shots. The diagonal beams will be removed, there are cables holding the roof up.

Nuffy

Bench
Kaz

It constantly amazes me that you seem to haunt the Knights forum, you never have a good word to say about anything!

As for suncorp, we the taxpayers of QLD did chip in 280 million dollars plus just for the Broncos so you'd hope it was a little better.

Oh and after you whinging about supposed junior boundaries, no more than a day later out come poor old Bruno complaining about other NRL clubs encrouching on the Broncos boundaries.

Funny eh when the shoes on the other foot?

Kaz

junior
Nuffy

I haunt the Knights cause I love to sh!t stir.

Most people here accept me for it, but NOT you.

Let me guess your a sponsor or a knights official. ;-)

Kaz

junior
Nuffy said:
Oh and after you whinging about supposed junior boundaries, no more than a day later out come poor old Bruno complaining about other NRL clubs encrouching on the Broncos boundaries.

Funny eh when the shoes on the other foot?

But I am not the one whinging about losing players.

If they leave they leave, move on to the next player in my team.

Nuffy said:
As for suncorp, we the taxpayers of QLD did chip in 280 million dollars plus just for the Broncos so you'd hope it was a little better.

Please show proof you live in QLD. :lol: