What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eb

Moffo

Referee
told me that RL2 will be out on playstation in september and xbox in november

thoughts? lies?

[furrycat]

Coach
Don't rely on EB. They make uneducated estimates. No release date is set, xBox is not confirmed.

Sun_Down

Juniors
Yeah, whether it will be on Xbox is still unknown. I preordered mine today (got a free St.George controller aswell because the Broncos one was ugly..)....anyway, the guy at the store told me the first week on September, he seemed pretty confident aswell. But anything you have been told by a store is speculation right now. Its 99% going to be in September though.

laurie

Juniors
i was told end of september by EB last friday. they were pretty sure it was goin to be in the last 2 weeks of september

renouf

Juniors
I don't think it will matter.. these idiots delayed RL1 for months and they still managed to leave a whole heap of bugs in the game.

Booyah

Bench
EB are lying sacks of sh*t. Particularly the one at Eastgardens.

I went to go buy Hitman Contracts like, 3 weeks after it was released. The guy told me " They don't make that game anymore dude." Oh.

Do you have any copies out the back? "Sorry dude, all sold out. Should have bought it sooner I guess."

I walk down 3 levels to David Jones. What do I see? Hitman Contracts!!

Just recently EB had massive clearance sales. What do I see? Hitman Contracts!!!