What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebay payment help...

McLovin

Staff member
Hi there, im new to Ebay and want just won my first auction. I have a question about "Direct Deposit". Here is a bit of the Email the seller has sent me for payment:

--------------------------------------------------

PAYMENT DETAILS:

BANK DETAILS FOR DIRECT BANK DEPOSIT PAYMENTS :

National Australia Bank
Victoria Park , Castle Hill
BSB: xxxxx
ACCOUNT No: xxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NAME: Example no name

Please include your Auction Id No: (if purchasing from EBay) to facilitate the
processing of your order and payment, and ensures delivery to the correct
address.

NOTE: If making a Cash Deposit please ask the Bank Teller to add the auction id,
or your name, to the transfer description. This will allow us to identify you.
Failure to do so will significantly increase the delivery time (ie at least an
extra week).

----------------------------------------------
END

Im a St. George customer ATM. Will this affect my situation as his is a National Australia Bank account?? If not, how do i go about paying off my item?? BTW i dont have access to internet banking an im in the Sydney area...

Thanks for you time and help...

El Diablo

Post Whore
go into your bank and they will tell you. take the required info and it will be simple.

shadow grinder

First Grade
go into the persons bank (national) and do a bank deposit...im pretty sure it doesnt matter that your with another bank...

An41

Juniors
Just go into the bank wuth the details and remeber to include the sale number or your userID with the transaction.

there will be no problem with different banks

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You pay it online if you have external banking set up within your internet banking account. Its a cheap and easy way to do it but it has to be set up first. I'm with St George as well and they have some excellent online facilities.

Over the counter, I understand some banks charge to make deposits into other bank's customer accounts. But they don't charge for making a deposit into one of their own customer bank accounts. In this case, you simply have to go down to a National Bank branch.

Paullyboy

Coach
A Cronulla fan with St George? I would have thought out of principle alone you would have avoided them.

El Diablo

Post Whore
i do find it strange you didn't bother finding out how to pay before you started bidding :?

McLovin

Staff member
I had 7 days to figure out how to pay and didnt want to use the credit card. As for being a Sharks fan and with the St. George bank, I must have been drunk when i signed up...

Henson

Juniors
e bay is highly addictive!!you don't think about anything except winning the damn item u want,let alone hoe ya gunna pay for the bloody thing!!