What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ebgardine Dragons !

carinashark

First Grade
This is probably not the place , but Im so frustrated I have to see this in print! And maybe get some comments.

The 15b Engardine Dragons has to give 4 players to the Agrade team as the clubs policy is to feild an Agrade side in any age group. This means the Bgrade side will fold unless they can get players at this late stage. If they fold it also means the other 3 teams in the comp ( Engardine Dragons being the fourth) will also fold as there cannot be a three team comp. Most of these kids have been together for 9 years and enjoy their football , win loose or draw. I dont know what the outcome will be , but ive got a feeling a lot of young footie players are going to be dissapointed due to a badly thought out policy of only suppoting an Agrade side!
Carinashark

lolesi

First Grade
Know how u feel, in our footy club we played each week with say 10 or 12, and it was union, so we were always short, we came 2nd though lol

Tadpole

Juniors
Carina,
It seems to be a problem all round at the moment. I was meant to play againt Engadine in an official A-Reserves trial on Sunday, but they pulled out AFTER we had all got kitted and were warming up. Damn them! :x

But also the latest news is that the Junior League, in all their wisdom want to can the A-Reserves comp alltogether and merge it with A-Grade. Some say its good, some say bad, i say bad.

Booyah

Bench
carinashark said:
This is probably not the place , but Im so frustrated I have to see this in print! And maybe get some comments.

The 15b Engardine Dragons has to give 4 players to the Agrade team as the clubs policy is to feild an Agrade side in any age group. This means the Bgrade side will fold unless they can get players at this late stage. If they fold it also means the other 3 teams in the comp ( Engardine Dragons being the fourth) will also fold as there cannot be a three team comp. Most of these kids have been together for 9 years and enjoy their football , win loose or draw. I dont know what the outcome will be , but ive got a feeling a lot of young footie players are going to be dissapointed due to a badly thought out policy of only suppoting an Agrade side!
Carinashark

A good idea for you, seriously, is to maybe write to the Footy show and have them mention it on the show. They did it for a couple of teams last year and they even went to one training match for one.

Worth a shot anyway. What've you got to lose?

carinashark

First Grade
Thanks for the comments guys . Its great to know some one is listening! Thanks Booyar for the Footie Show idea , Ive done that just now. Thanks again everyone.
Carinashark

Latest posts