What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels are dead set locks this weekend

firechild

First Grade
build a bridge mate. FMD

when does the whingeing end from Manly supporters!

You're an idiot. It was raised in relation to Dunniesgimp's post.

By the way, question marks are the correct punctuation mark for a question, not an exclamation mark.

Parra Pride

Coach
Take it easy, you are both correct...Jarryd Hayne threw a forward pass to Kris Keating, who in turn threw what appeared to be another forward pass to Reddy, who scored.

How much "pride" did those Parra fans show on the weekend...Leaving at half time? :lol:

First, we all know he was referring to the 5 metre forward pass by Keating, don't even pretend he wasn't

Second, I didn't leave at half time, and I definitely wasn't one of those idiots throwing coins onto the field.

firechild

First Grade
What is it with Parra fans and throwing coins? It's not the first time it's happened and it doesn't seem to happen with any other fans, even dogs' fans.

firechild

First Grade
I assume the entire Manly squad would spend a lengthy time in gaol if the killed the entire Eels team.

They could use the last 2 games Parra played as evidence to demonstrate that for all intents and purposes the players already appeared to be dead.