What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels by 54 to make semis

strider

Post Whore
well the current weather conditions and the way we have been playing all year lead me to believe a 60+ win is on the cards

:sarcasm:

Fathead

Bench
What make the 8th place and then get smashed by the Storm. ??
We are SO far away from the storm, they could go home at the 60th min and we would still be beaten.

If there is any justice in the world whatsoever, Parramatta would be no where near 8th place. Give it to a team that deserves it , like the knights or the warriors.

Please, let's not forget I've been saying we'll do it for a week now.

btw, I think it's 55 points. 54 will get us even with the Knights but wouldn't they go through with a better offensive record?

bradeel

Juniors
Please, let's not forget I've been saying we'll do it for a week now.

btw, I think it's 55 points. 54 will get us even with the Knights but wouldn't they go through with a better offensive record?

nah, they toss a coin if that happens. Seriously!

If tied on points and then tied on differential they literally flip a coin. That would be insane. I wonder how it would happen?! Like would the cameras all roll up for a big broadcast of the coin toss?

lol, I don't think so.

Now I may be totally wrong, but I believe it is the team that has scored the most points during the Premiership that gets the nod.

However, if this is true, then if we win by 54 we'll have the better attacking record and so will get the nod. If, however, it is decided by the defensive record then we're already screwed.

So, just to be safe, Cayless should kick a field goal whenever he gets the opportunity.

jono

Juniors
lol, I don't think so.

Now I may be totally wrong, but I believe it is the team that has scored the most points during the Premiership that gets the nod.

However, if this is true, then if we win by 54 we'll have the better attacking record and so will get the nod. If, however, it is decided by the defensive record then we're already screwed.

So, just to be safe, Cayless should kick a field goal whenever he gets the opportunity.

The points for is divided by points against . If you do the simple math , the lower the denominator (defence) the higher the percentage eg 3/2 = 1.5 4/3= 1.333 5/4= 1.25 6/5= 1.2

Latest posts