What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels call upon fans for Saturday's must win clash

The Colonel

Immortal
Eels call upon fans for Saturday's must win clash

NRL Sun, 09 Aug 2009 17:01:00
After winning four in a row, the Eels are back in the hunt for a finals spot and are calling upon their fans to get out to Parramatta Stadium when they take on the Warriors this Saturday night.

With two convincing victories over the past two weeks, including a 30 -0 drubbing of the Sharks at Toyota Stadium, and a 40 – 8 victory over the Knights, the Eels now sit just one point out of the top eight, with an improving for and against differential.

Taking on the Warriors this week though is a tough prospect. One thing you can be certain of, with players such as Jarryd Hayne, Daniel Mortimer, Stacey Jones and Manu Vatuvei on display, this match has the potential to be a real crowd pleaser.

Tickets for the clash start from just $17 for Adults and $46 for Families.

Show that you’re a real Parramatta Fan and secure your tickets today!

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/tabid/10874/default.aspx?newsid=56215

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll be supporting the troops from the big apple...

goodluck to the players and fans who will represent this proud club..

bless ya's all...

Stagger eel

Staff member
I will thanks guys...

I'll start a soppy goodbye thread in the pd, lets focus this thread on our blue and gold heroes..they deserve it!

H0WZAT

Juniors
I came straight home from the game yesterday and jumped online to buy tix for Saturday.

This game will be a true test because the parra team of the previous years wouldn't show up for a game that on paper and form they should win. Lets see if we've really changed our attitude.

I'll be there. It's 7:30pm, right?

If so, it'll be the 4pm train from the mountains that gets me in to Parra at 5pm, straight to the Leagues for a few darkies and then on to the Stadium to watch us push one step closer to the 2009 Premiership.

slippy

Juniors
Im more confident than I was two weeks ago.. we beat the sharks 30-0 like we should have, so therefore this game holds similar implications.

But living in NZ with all my mates warriors fans - Im sh*ttin myself

lewiscook

Juniors
Hey guys im pretty sure i'll be 18 by our last home game i just have to look it up.
I'll be keen to meet some of you guys one night after the game at the Parra leagues or whereever you guys go? im not to sure. . .
But yeah it would be great to see some of you fellas, some die-hard parra fans like myself :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Hey guys im pretty sure i'll be 18 by our last home game i just have to look it up.
I'll be keen to meet some of you guys one night after the game at the Parra leagues or whereever you guys go? im not to sure. . .
But yeah it would be great to see some of you fellas, some die-hard parra fans like myself :D
Sup Lewis?

Last home game is on August 30th i believe! Sunday game though, so there probably wouldn't be a mass drinkies... definatley an aftermatch function at the Leaguesy though!

lewiscook

Juniors
Sup Lewis?

Last home game is on August 30th i believe! Sunday game though, so there probably wouldn't be a mass drinkies... definatley an aftermatch function at the Leaguesy though!

Hey nm aye, just been doing work my trial HSC this week haha!
How are you?

Hm i'll have to see how i go!
What hapeens at the leagues club? do players go etc...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Yea - at about 6pm after Sunday games the boys go to the auditorium for autographs and a bit of a presentation.
Being last home game for 2009 it would probably be a big one!

Suitman

Post Whore

Just check this place out........

www.ineedafakeid.com

:lol:

Suity