What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eels - crunch game

jimmythehand

Juniors
well we're getting down to the business end of the year now. A win could see us into the top 4, a loss and we're back battling out for finals spots.

After watching eels vs manly I'm going to go into the match with exactly zero expectation. That game had so much more intensity, commitment and less errors that I think we're really going to struggle - a hiding could be on the cards.

On the plus side Parra would have had a big build up to today's clash, chance to keep their top 2 hopes alive, see how they compete against a big gun etc, and the game was not a let-down in any shape or form. A lot of teams are very flat the week after a game like that, so hopefully we'll catch the eels on an off-night. I think we're gonna need it :(

Smartman

Juniors
Dont be so pessimistic.

We should easily account for the eels, i was much more confident about this match than the drags game. Even without Mason, Omeley, Utai, Te Marri and possibly Ryan and Patten we still got their number.

If dogs are switched on it could be 20+

BlueFenix

Juniors
Parra's speed could really hurt us, I hope the General will be back and I believe Dallas McIlwain is supposed to be back as well, hopefully he can help out in the forwards as we might be a bit light up front.

Who's captain with Willie and Bobcat out? Hughes.

Cammo

Bench
Should be a cracker of a match. Eels will be fired up after todays loss, and we know that with so many of our top players out guys like Sonny, Reni and Brent really have to keep lifting their game as they have done lately.

Looking forward to the game.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Smartman said:
Dont be so pessimistic.

We should easily account for the eels, i was much more confident about this match than the drags game. Even without Mason, Omeley, Utai, Te Marri and possibly Ryan and Patten we still got their number.

There is no way we're going to win by 20+ with all the players we'll have out. Not a chance. If we get the two points it will be a great win. I reckon the odds will be about $1.50 for the Eels $2.70 for the Bulldogs.

lukesdogs

Juniors
i think over the past couple of weeks we have been lucky to win, we have played pritty sh!ty but still won which is good, but i think if we can get rid of the silly errors in our own half and not put unnecessary pressure on our selfs we will be right in this game . But if we give the eels the same feild position we gave the dragons thay will rack up a cricket score. I think folkesy will have the boys primed for this game and i think it will be close dogs by 7. Either way i think we can afford to drop this game with players comming back from round 22 we look better and better each week but i do hope we beat the eels.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If you're within 18 points of us at halftime you'll beat us for sure.

Weak as piss. Make sure you post the final score because I'll be changing the channel at halftime.

Thanks.

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:
Dont be so pessimistic.

looks like you switched off :lol: :lol:

now go book an appointment with your shrink ...... DUMBASS man:p