What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Dude is back if welcome

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's going on Dude? You posted regularly until right before we got smashed by Melbourne and began a four game losing streak in 2014. You posted three times in June 2016 right about the time we lost the 12 points for being cheating little merkins, and then you briefly resurfaced with a single post in January last year.

mike-munro.jpg

Eels Dude

Coach
What's going on Dude? You posted regularly until right before we got smashed by Melbourne and began a four game losing streak in 2014. You posted three times in June 2016 right about the time we lost the 12 points for being cheating little merkins, and then you briefly resurfaced with a single post in January last year.

mike-munro.jpg

I actually help run a large Eels group on social media which takes up a lot of time and which I have been contributing to instead on a daily basis and met a great deal of fellow Parra fans that sit together each week, I think I've only missed 2 home games (we've been allowed to attend) last 5 or so years.

It was there that I happened to be talking to ash411 a couple of nights ago and he asked me if I was a member of Frontrow forum, I was like "geez haven't been there in a while" and thought I'd pop in. 2014 would be correct since I last posted regularly.

Latest posts