What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels game

Jim Dragons

Juniors
It’s always if with the dragons. How about if the dragons didn’t drop the ball or if the dragons Didn’t give away dumb penalties. What about if the dragons controlled the game when they were up by 10 points? Let’s just face it. They are a shit team. Quit blaming everyone but the dragons
R&W - agree with most of things that you said... except that we are a sh!T team... we had the Eels and that strip did turn momentum. But they are in the race for the semis and we are getting a few media types to agree that we are starting to come good. I have maintained that the 30 players we have are capable of getting to the semis. They just need a bit of belief and a bit of what I like to call "Chemistry". No one knows how to bottle chemistry - but it turns teams like the Cows from near spoon winners to near playing in the GF in the twist of one season. But l am sure that the off season will see a tweaks to the squad and lets hope Flan spreads some magic dust over them. Its nice to feel positive - ha ha.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
R&W - agree with most of things that you said... except that we are a sh!T team... we had the Eels and that strip did turn momentum. But they are in the race for the semis and we are getting a few media types to agree that we are starting to come good. I have maintained that the 30 players we have are capable of getting to the semis. They just need a bit of belief and a bit of what I like to call "Chemistry". No one knows how to bottle chemistry - but it turns teams like the Cows from near spoon winners to near playing in the GF in the twist of one season. But l am sure that the off season will see a tweaks to the squad and lets hope Flan spreads some magic dust over them. Its nice to feel positive - ha ha.
At the time I wrote my post I was a few beers in. Mate. I have to admit. I am as negative as they come. Yeah, we played well in patches against Parra. But we've played well in patches for the past 10 years. I just want to go back to the consistent Bennett years where we were up to our eyeballs in every game. I really hope Flanno can get us back to that.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
For a long time, we actually played and beat a team on the feild a team that is out of form to go on and then get smashed.

Kharma WWE>NRL, despite being ripped off by the WWE conspiracy in the last round as openly admitted by the WWE master of dodgy reff officials Anus...ly

Tonight they conceded 50+ and they will never win a comp with M Moses at half-back. I knew the SOS was over when dumb merkin Fred Fiddler was walking the blind to a field of green (of whatever plant) and selected him a 7.

I rate Moses as a .0001 % better than what we have at the moment as (C)Hunt as a 7 to win a premiership.

Parra are in the same blindfold situation as we are with Moses<MHmerkin), marginally by a bees dick

...oops(C) Hunt...my bad

Latest posts