What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Halves

Who should the Eels have as halves

• Green/Smith

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Green/Finch

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Finch/Smith

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Smith/Finch

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Mark_S

Juniors
Yeah David only became soft after being belted by team-mates Billy Greentree, Cameron Blair and Mark Horo.

David Woods, what a talent. I remember in his last season at Parramatta, watching him destroy Penrith at Panfa park. One single memory of the Eels in the late 80's early 90's. It would be the only good memory.

Mark_S

Juniors
Moffo said:
didn't mark horo end up in new zealand fighting maoris?
Yeah thats right along with Greg Drake. :p

Honestly Finch reminds me of a modern day Craig Field. A gobby little S***, who loses it over the most minor things. Tim Smith is not much better. I can think of nothing worse than 2 gobby, dummyspitters playing in the halves together.

Keep with Smith and Green and give them a chance to gel as a combo.

Mr Saab

Referee
Mark_S said:
Yeah David only became soft after being belted by team-mates Billy Greentree, Cameron Blair and Mark Horo.

David Woods, what a talent. I remember in his last season at Parramatta, watching him destroy Penrith at Panfa park. One single memory of the Eels in the late 80's early 90's. It would be the only good memory.

Woods made the train on squad for the 1994 Roo Tour. But then a 100 players made that train on squad .
When god have out hamstrings Woods was not there

Mark_S

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Woods made the train on squad for the 1994 Roo Tour. But then a 100 players made that train on squad .
When god have out hamstrings Woods was not there
He certainly did and I think it was 102 players on the squad. He kicked on from Parramatta and played 3 games for Penrith.

Hallatia

Referee
Green / smith for mine

gregstar said:
can we borrow finch & smith?
in response to your question as a whole no, but will meet you half way, you can have Finch

Latest posts