What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels head to Luna Park

Gronk

Staff member
Eels head to Luna Park

Monday, July 10, 2006 - 2:15 PM
To celebrate the School Holidays, the Parramatta Eels will head to Luna Park this coming Wednesday (12 July).
The Eels will spend the morning with a number of supporters going on rides, facing the dodgem cars and generally letting their hair down ahead of Saturday’s match against the Warriors in Auckland.
The morning commences at 10am.

http://www.nrl.com/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/2007/Default.aspx

i can just see it now, morris hits morrison who in turn hits hindy giving all 3 whip lash and cant play this weekend....some thing tells me i should be touching wood (as he moves to touch his head)......

James_Hardie

Juniors
Not a bad idea, at least it is something. Although i wonder how many kids who support the Eels live in close proximity to Luna Park...

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
i want photos :(

we went to a eels day at Wonderland once, and Michael Witt gave me hell on the dodgem cars! everytime i got going, i got SMASHED :evil:

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
i want photos :(

we went to a eels day at Wonderland once, and Michael Witt gave me hell on the dodgem cars! everytime i got going, i got SMASHED :evil:

he probably liked you. :D

strider

Post Whore
not the best place to repair his reputation - a place renown for a big set of chompers :lol: :lol:

maybe that can be jarryd's nickname - "lunar park"

lunar_park.jpg