What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in City v Country Origin

Parrasque

Juniors
Which eels do you think should get a start in the Cty v Country match in a couple of weeks.

I think Grothe and Morrison are certanties. Who else?

chloe

Juniors
John Morris wouldn't look out of place in a Country jersey, especially a tight one.

Hurriflatch

Referee
City: Grothe, Riddell

*=If Test players are eligible this year

If a couple more injuries occur to players currently in front of him I wouldn't be surprised to see Adam Peek get a bench spot for City.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
How long exactly until the game? If McKinnon returns next week he could come into the frame, but he'd need to be back next week.

The only certain selection is Morrison. Tahu and Riddell extremely likely too (Who is Piggy up against for selection?). Grothe makes alot of silly mistakes or else he'd be definite aswell.

none.......i wont them all to stay for eels, get combos working....na i would say morris, grothe and maybe tahu...i dont think piggy is doing enough for honours yet...

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Whoever the City hooker is, it'll probably be quite tough opposite Buderus (he'll have to play for Country since he didn't play in the test)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Is Luke Priddis City or Country??

I know he is NSW even tho he started his career with Brisbane.

If he is City Riddell won't make it.

Bazal

Post Whore
Hurriflatch said:
Is Luke Priddis City or Country??

I know he is NSW even tho he started his career with Brisbane.

If he is City Riddell won't make it.

Priddis played for Australia and therefore can't play the City Country game. I think he's a country boy anyway, maybe?

*EDIT* My Panthers fan mate reckons Priddis is definitely Country, he think's he might be from Wagga but isn't sure.

theicemandanno

Juniors
Let's face it, which other players beside Hindy have a realistic shot at NSW selection and would be in the top 4 outsiders likely to play in the cityvcountry?

Tahu, Grothe, Morrison? That would be all.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think with Wing playing in the Test match, Riddell is basically the only hooker good enough to play for City isn't he??

bartman

Immortal
Grothe, Morrison, Tahu Riddell, Morris might all be considered, with perhaps only Grothe and Morrison ending up selected.

Craig Gower will be City hooker won't he, since he didn't feature in the test?

Latest posts