What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

seriously i am over hearing the same old get-pumped-up-this-week-is-different crap at press conferences pre game and the same old we-didn't-turn-up excuses post game

every week they talk the talk and every week they DON'T walk the walk

Gronk

Staff member
The twitter account is legitimate and has provided a valuable community service since 2009. For some reason he has lampooned our great club. Perhaps hacked by the Russians ?

I’m sending Ray Donovan over to sort him out anyway.

forward pass

Coach
Ha. Context sounds like the coach picked Tyrone ahead of him, he missed 3 attempts at drop goals and now Chrissy is sticking his finger up at the coach for not picking him under the crazy impression they would have won had he played.

Has he taken in to account the tackles he would have missed, penalties he would have conceded etc??

Chipmunk

Coach
Ha. Context sounds like the coach picked Tyrone ahead of him, he missed 3 attempts at drop goals and now Chrissy is sticking his finger up at the coach for not picking him under the crazy impression they would have won had he played.

Has he taken in to account the tackles he would have missed, penalties he would have conceded etc??

I'm sure Tyrone never ran away and refused to come back either.

Gronk

Staff member
I honestly believe the signing of Sandow on big money set this club back 5 years.

Yeah but it was f**king funny when Sandow went gangster on Spag's mate Obeid and demanded his f**king TPA !!!
angered.gif
Good times.