What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Eelogical

Referee
29766483af57bdb95d33207f6ea913ca5f41bcaa9ecf3c58bd778be8839285b7_4093926.jpg

84 Baby

Referee
Nobody ever texts me. Maybe I should buy a mobile phone.
It’s great. Gutho often just messages me out of the blue about how much he’s looking forward to playing against <insert opposition> and how he looks forward to seeing me there. I reply to him with my seat number, or if I’m not going how he can send me a message if he scores a try or something

strider

Post Whore
It’s great. Gutho often just messages me out of the blue about how much he’s looking forward to playing against <insert opposition> and how he looks forward to seeing me there. I reply to him with my seat number, or if I’m not going how he can send me a message if he scores a try or something
Tell him he's got shit hair

Eelogical

Referee
I probably wouldn't sleep at night if I had all that on my mind.

Latest posts