What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know that they do a good job and have the best interest of the club in mind but the TCT boys latest tip sheet episode with Brett Kenny was pure cringe.

Kenny was one of my favourite players but that 80’s stuff has been flogged to death. Can’t stand listening to it anymore and Bert isn’t the most articulate interviewee. His ‘insights’ on our current situation also are not as eloquent as they should be.
I think Bert had had a few. Lots of swearing. Maybe just as frustrated as us supporters.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I know that they do a good job and have the best interest of the club in mind but the TCT boys latest tip sheet episode with Brett Kenny was pure cringe.

Kenny was one of my favourite players but that 80’s stuff has been flogged to death. Can’t stand listening to it anymore and Bert isn’t the most articulate interviewee. His ‘insights’ on our current situation also are not as eloquent as they should be.
Whilst a great football brain and talent (and deserved Eels legend), I have low expectations of Kenny's verbal analysis of footy-related topics.

yy_cheng

Coach
Whilst a great football brain and talent (and deserved Eels legend), I have low expectations of Kenny's verbal analysis of footy-related topics.
Yeah in the interview on matty john's show, Bert said we were bad in the second half against manly.

He was probably thinking about the panfers game

Its not eloquent but he says it as it is. It’s basic but true. I’d rather listen to someone who has won 4 premierships than some of the dopey apologists defending the current coach after 9 years of nothing.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Pleads guilty to one charge and six other charges disappear... I guess it's just lucky that he didn't get to the point where he actually followed through and touched a kid (or worse).

King-Gutho94

Coach
Hasn't been a good week for former parramatta five-eighths.

The list is pretty long of parramatta players who have played in the halves in the past 15-20 that have had serious off field issues when at the club or after they left.

Have I missed any all of these below have gone to rehab or charged with serious crimes

Sandow
Foran
T.Smith
Norman
Finch
Hayne

Gazzamatta

Coach

The list is pretty long of parramatta players who have played in the halves in the past 15-20 that have had serious off field issues when at the club or after they left.

Have I missed any all of these below have gone to rehab or charged with serious crimes

Sandow
Foran
T.Smith
Norman
Finch
Hayne
Chasin the collision too often will do that to ya.

84 Baby

Referee

Sandow
Foran
T.Smith
Norman
Finch
Hayne
You forgot Drown’s toilet antics

yy_cheng

Coach

Sandow
Foran
T.Smith
Norman
Finch
Hayne
hate to point it out

Green

and Sticky on
Salmon

Latest posts