What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels in the media

before he went to the states, he didn't seem to be interested in women.

He used to bring his mum to award nights
In those days he also occasionally used to bite women on the arm.

Bloke needs help.

Black And White Vampire GIF

Last edited:

EelEtric

Juniors
Dylan tries to take the heat off all the rumours but still doesn’t commit to the eels long term.
Why would he though?
He has a contract that goes as long as it does and a number of options to extend it at predetermined terms if he chooses.

That choice doesn't need to be made or announced now, so he would be stupid to do so.

Noise

Coach
Why would he though?
He has a contract that goes as long as it does and a number of options to extend it at predetermined terms if he chooses.

That choice doesn't need to be made or announced now, so he would be stupid to do so.
Agreed. But the article doesn’t indicate that he said he’s going nowhere, which was what I was replying to.
The article is a nothing piece that doesn’t tell us anything,

Pazza

First Grade
Dylan tries to take the heat off all the rumours but still doesn’t commit to the eels long term.

Parramatta has positioned it as a transit lounge. A place where you can do an apprenticeship and have the opportunity to shop around for a better opportunity else where.

That's what happens when you hand out POs to everyone

Gronk

Staff member
Agreed. But the article doesn’t indicate that he said he’s going nowhere, which was what I was replying to.
The article is a nothing piece that doesn’t tell us anything,
He said he'll leave after his 20 year contract ends. Good enough for me.
thumbsup.gif

“I’m going to Bali for a meeting after this. Brad loves going there, so we might talk negotiations over there with a couple of Bintangs and he’ll be over there in his Bintang singlet and thongs,” he laughed.

“He might go there (to Perth) with his wife. She’s from there. If he does that, then it’d actually be really cool. After my 20-year contract ends, I might go over there.”

Noise

Coach
He said he'll leave after his 20 year contract ends. Good enough for me.
thumbsup.gif

“I’m going to Bali for a meeting after this. Brad loves going there, so we might talk negotiations over there with a couple of Bintangs and he’ll be over there in his Bintang singlet and thongs,” he laughed.

“He might go there (to Perth) with his wife. She’s from there. If he does that, then it’d actually be really cool. After my 20-year contract ends, I might go over there.”
That quote is him taking the piss. He will end up at Perth with Brad in 27. Bookmark this post.

Latest posts