What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Magazine tomorrow night

In the local paper, it says there will be a Eels Magazine called 'Blue and Gold' available at the game tomorrow. No idea if it is the club producing it or the local paper, and if it will be a one off or available every home game.

Look out for it tomorrow night - I assuming they are given them out at the gates.

Jodeci

Bench
The Club is producing it.

There will be a new one every home game

They are free I believe

Stagger eel

Staff member
if it's in the same style as Manly's news paper than well done to the club, Manly have been doing it for years but apparently they've disbanded it this year as a cost cutting decision.

Gronk

Staff member
Do they have an ipad version? Would save paper.

Yeah I was think that paper is a bit old school, but that would make me a death rider, so I won't say it.

Perhaps they could make the printed version available on the web like you say ?

yy_cheng

Coach
the easier it can be distributed to the masses the better. they could include adveetising or discount vouchers to chinese rest

Murf

Juniors
They had a big pile of them stacked in reception last night. If anyone read the 'Eels Spiel' that was in the Fairfield Champion local paper a few days ago, then youll notice a lot of the articles in this magazine have been repeated from there. Article about Sandow, Hayne and a Q & A with Hindy. Few things written by Chris Boulous. Pretty good for a free mag.

bartman

Immortal
That $40 spray jacket plus scarf deal at the BGA shop looks pretty good too, if you've got a $30 members voucher toward it... Not much use spending the voucher on another hat if we never get any Sunday day games?

born an eel

Bench
That $40 spray jacket plus scarf deal at the BGA shop looks pretty good too, if you've got a $30 members voucher toward it... Not much use spending the voucher on another hat if we never get any Sunday day games?
can you use the voucher towards it?

bartman

Immortal
I bloody hope so... will be less than impressed (and won't fork out the dollars) if we can't.

A $30 member voucher = $30. Should be able to use it toward anything on offer.

bartman

Immortal
Hmm... the back of the voucher says "this voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including the 15% members discount" and "further conditions apply"...

The email with details of the $40 offer says "terms and conditions apply, not available in conjunction with any other offer" and "while stocks last"... I'm starting to think they may refuse our member vouchers on it?

Would be tempted if they allowed the 15% discount though... $40 becomes $34 for a jacket with scarf?