What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels mardi gras float

homo man

Juniors
Ive started work on it,il have photo updates throughout the year.Ive sent a letter to parramatta leagues asking if anyone would like to be on it,im thinking joel reddy and fui fui.It consists of a go kart with a large wire cage around it which im going to decorate with eels colours,also if anyone is intrested in helping give me a pm you dont have to be gay hell im not gay
Anywho this is 100% real and once i get permission from parra its on.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xddhKQje41M&feature=related

SDM

First Grade
I know it was for a good cause, but you should decorate it in that horrible purple jersey we wore one day.

homo man

Juniors
I know it was for a good cause, but you should decorate it in that horrible purple jersey we wore one day.
Nah blue and gold,im also going to weld a platform on the top for fui and joel to dance fingers crossed they agree to do it.Ive already got the go kart and metal frame just gotta decorate it.Its going to be sweeet also thinking of having a stero pumping PARRA PARRA

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Sounds great Homo, we can also get HJ to be the ring leader of it, he told me he was ok with it.

homo man

Juniors
Well i do need some flag wavers at the front,you know what i think this is going to be a first for rugby league im thnking danny weilder exclusive people.

SDM

First Grade
Ok then, count me in. I already own a flag and a yellow g-string for my uniform.

The fact you feel the need to take cheap shots at me shows how much I get to you, doesn't it, Ron?

Let's look at both of us - you have the trendy metro twig hairstyle and wear the tight faggy gayman shirts. I'm hairy and rough and uncouth, which is the exact opposite of gay.

If either of us takes expeditions down the muddy track, it's you, Ronald.

Last edited:

homo man

Juniors
So sdm is in you wont regret this mate you will go down in history,as that bloke at the front of the parra float who was giving it his all.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The fact you feel the need to take cheap shots at me shows how much I get to you, doesn't it, Ron?

Let's look at both of us - you have the trendy metro twig hairstyle and wear the tight faggy gayman shirts. I'm hairy and rough and uncouth, which is the exact opposite of gay.

If either of us takes expiditions down the muddy track, it's you, Ronald.

:lol::lol: dude relax ffs, you always take cheap shots at me in relation to my 'trendy metro twig hairstyle and wear the tight faggy gayman shirts' everytime i see you, as well as the Hayne/Ron nice person comments, so giving a little back shouldn't faze you huh?

HJ, the hairy look is still fashionable amongst gay men;-)

You forgot to mention how incredibly good looking you are.

Suity

I'm a humble bloke, Suity.

he contradicted himself:lol:, and gay men love good looks...apparently:sarcasm:

Oh, every time I go into the city I'm beating them off with sticks.

I didn't say you are gay because you were good looking, either. Truth is, you're not good looking. I said you are gay because of your totally gay "fashion sense".

:lol::lol: dude relax ffs, you always take cheap shots at me in relation to my 'trendy metro twig hairstyle and wear the tight faggy gayman shirts' everytime i see you, as well as the Hayne/Ron nice person comments, so giving a little back shouldn't faze you huh?

I'm not fazed. I just took it as an excuse to make yet another cheap shot remark regarding your metro gayness :D