What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels may look to Rudder for direction

aqua_duck

Coach
Look Rudder had decent ball skills and mobility for a big guy but he was a very ordinary defender. He never put his body on the line in defence (hence why he played so many games) and was a consistent shirt grabber in defence. I remember one game against the bulldogs when Ben Harris scored a 60m try off a scrum, Rudder had a regulation tackle to make on him but nwent for the shirt grab, harris got free, outpaced everyone, and scored.

Ben

Bench
HAHAHAHA. Look to Rudder for direction. The only direction that Rudder will give you is down the ladder. Hagan continuing his trend of 'Reynoldson-esque' signings.

Sorry Parramatta but i think you are no hope next year. and LOL at Rudder Lowrie combination. Damn that will be deadly.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
Look Rudder had decent ball skills and mobility for a big guy but he was a very ordinary defender. He never put his body on the line in defence (hence why he played so many games) and was a consistent shirt grabber in defence. I remember one game against the bulldogs when Ben Harris scored a 60m try off a scrum, Rudder had a regulation tackle to make on him but nwent for the shirt grab, harris got free, outpaced everyone, and scored.

Glad someone can see it!

St.Seahawksl

Juniors
Sean Rudder:shock:

This guy was bombed out at Castleford after about 3 months, looks about the worst player the Les Cats have got.

Why would any NRL team be interested in that joker!

Latest posts