What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels/Raiders spoilers

innsaneink

Referee
effnic said:
innsaneink you sound upset about your tipping lol.

Nope not upset, I did tip Parra but those two incidents werent worthy of a penalty.
Glad to see the Raiders win in a way...keeps parra down.

BWNB

First Grade
I tipped Parra u dont know why though.
Did the Parra "fans" BOO their team off in the end?

effnic

Bench
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
I tipped Parra u dont know why though.
Did the Parra "fans" BOO their team off in the end?
Im not sure but they did at half time.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Well deserved win by the Green Machine.
Watch out for Thom Learoyd-Lahrs, I really believe he's got rep footy in him, massive player, great speed, makes hard tackles. There is little wrong with his game, and the Broncos were very, very wrong to let him go.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mal Meninga said:
the Broncos were very, very wrong to let him go.

Nope we have too many backrowers as it is and he was offered more $$$ by the Raiders. We didn't need him. He wouldn't make our strating 17.

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
Rubbish crowd from the eels as well, the turn up when theyve won a few games but just 10k with that massive catchment area is poor. Just shows the so called blue n gold army is a channel 9 fabricated myth.

Mal Meninga

Bench
lockyno1 said:
Nope we have too many backrowers as it is and he was offered more $$$ by the Raiders. We didn't need him. He wouldn't make our strating 17.
His contract is incentive based. If he makes Origin he'll make 225k. It will be no-where near that figure when he doesn't.

You don't need him? Please. If you're to tell me one of those midget hookers, or Carlaw, or Stagg or whatever, couldn't make way for him, 'than i'll give it away.'

He wasn't given a fair crack, just like Barnes, and is now shining.

lockyno1 said:

Your a fair dinkum goose Locky. He sh*ts on Parker and stagg.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Agreed, dont kid yaself Locky - Learoyd-Lahrs on current form would walk into the broncos team

Raider_69

Post Whore
QLD look to be abit short on backrowers at the moment, Learoyd Lahrs could be a bolter for a bench possy

innsaneink said:
but those two incidents werent worthy of a penalty.

The hit on Schif was late and deserved a penalty, the bloke could of pulled out but chose to go on with it, it's against the rules and is a penalty. The offside call was dodgy though.