What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ridiculous decision, lose the future NSW dummy half in the hope by some miracle we scrap into the top 8.

And then hope the NRL doesn't pull the rug from under us. Gee schooie has been an inspired pick up for the club. He was signed to help fix put cap woes fat lot of good he has done.

This season is done, focus locking up the team for 2017 onwards and use this season as a motivator for future seasons. Even blood a few younger blokes showing some promise. Can't believe we are risking 2017 and onwards.

84 Baby

Referee
Nine News SydneyVerified account ‏@9NewsSyd 2m2 minutes ago
#BREAKING: Nathan Peats told by @TheParraEels to find a new club, offered to @GCTitans.
Methinks he (or at least his value for salary) wasn't in future plans anyway

hindy111

Post Whore
If we lose peats and Jnr for next year- Jnr is confirmed then for me this is our year to win it. We wont be as good a team next year without jnr and potentially peats.

strider

Post Whore
For the record i will be extremely disappointed if we lose peats ... i think hes a real locker room guy

i will say it now, we will not make the finals

yy_cheng

Coach
Ridiculous decision, lose the future NSW dummy half in the hope by some miracle we scrap into the top 8.

And then hope the NRL doesn't pull the rug from under us. Gee schooie has been an inspired pick up for the club. He was signed to help fix put cap woes fat lot of good he has done.

This season is done, focus locking up the team for 2017 onwards and use this season as a motivator for future seasons. Even blood a few younger blokes showing some promise. Can't believe we are risking 2017 and onwards.

I doubt Shooey is making the call.

He probably said to BA and others, if you want to lose 1 player, here are the options.

If you want to lose 2 players, here are the options.

I dont think he'll make the call. BA would be heavily involved in the roster decision

Gronk

Staff member
Methinks he (or at least his value for salary) wasn't in future plans anyway

Yeah me too. I think we would not have been able to afford him fro 2017 anyway.

King & Kaysa are cheaper and our focus. IDG the glue for the time being.

hindy111

Post Whore
peats = good player but IMO over rated on the field. But he brings a lot of spirit to the team which you see in team videos.

Id go after segyaroo for 2017- Not wanted at penrith.

IFR33K

Coach
peats = good player but IMO over rated on the field. But he brings a lot of spirit to the team which you see in team videos.

Id go after segyaroo for 2017- Not wanted at penrith.

lol. He's the toughest hooker in the comp.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What a way to lose the playing group, Peats was a real leader at the club and I think will be a big loss on and off the field.

I agree, have no concerns if we didn't re-sign him for 2017. But to do it know could back fire with the playing group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts