What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parraren

Bench
Would Kelly and/or Tanginoa be in our top 25?

Kelly is out for the season with an ACL and Kelepi will miss between 12-14 weeks with sindesmosis.

You know where I'm heading....

Kelly is out for the season with an ACL and Kelepi will miss between 12-14 weeks with sindesmosis.

Have Tanginoa rip one of Kelly's legs off, so we can retire one and sack the other, just to be sure. That's genius.

Neither have suffered career-ending injuries.

Unless you're planning to visit them with an iron bar.

Gronk

Staff member

If you take a player out of the top 25, you have to bring in another to replace him.

I guess it would work if you take out a $200k and replace him with min wage.

Lethal

Juniors
I would find it hard to believe Schubert would walk out declaring we are playing for points Friday if we need to shed another player.

strider

Post Whore
I would find it hard to believe Schubert would walk out declaring we are playing for points Friday if we need to shed another player.

Agree

Im going with his throwing numbers up in the air stuff ... im gessing we will throw up a 9 and hope it comes down a 6

Status
Not open for further replies.