What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels show on sale at Ticketek !!!

forward pass

Coach
Eels with Strings
Presented by MCE, JUP & Triple J
sfx9285.jpg

Led by Mark Everett, the hyper-talented misfit who calls himself "E", and boasting the single most critically acclaimed album of 2005 in Blinking Lights & Other Revelations, The Eels return to Australia to perform 3 shows in 3 days proving the adage that good things come in small doses.

The band's 3rd visit to Australia will see them deliver their greatest and most elaborate live show experience yet: A 7 piece band... A string quartet... Trash cans percussion... And a guy playing a saw... "It's a pretty ambitious venture, the most difficult tour I've ever had to put together in terms of preparation. You know, I've been thinking of these gigs as a concert for the adult in all of us, a concert to comfort your inner adult", says Mr. E of the current tour. But despite attempts to keep the tour tasteful and restrained in tone, things have still got a little out of control. It's clear that some Eels' fans aren't going to let a small thing like an 'adult' gig stop The Eels from rocking their world!

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=EELSWITH05

Love the last paragraph.:lol: :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
the Eels are a great band, haven't heard their latest stuff though.....where the hell has the rock thread gone?

bartman

Immortal
Yep, latest album is a bit sombre to start, but takes you on an uplifting journey over two discs. Depends on your mood, but I quite like it. (But it's definitely not "rawk"...)