What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team V. Cowboys

Manuokafoa gone after one game? they have seen the light!
Or maybe we are lending him to the Cowboys for the week.

Fathead

Bench
Why do people still believe that somehow the team will change before kick off. The team only changes before kick off due to a player failing a fitness test. Ando has never swapped a position from the posted position before and he wont start now. So lets stop this " I hope a miracle happens and Morts is at hooker and Humble at centre - : Crap. If ando was going to play Morts at 5/8 he would be wearing the 6 jersey. End of story.
Ando has made it plain and simple - Mortimer will be the halfback if we run first or last - thats the end of the story. fullstop !!!!!
FMD we are stuffed.
Anyone with any semblence of ability can see that the problem with the team is Morts at halfback. At least put robbo there and Morts at 5/8. But no... Ando is going to be stubborn to the very end.
Moving Morts from halfback may not produce a winning effort but we have a much better chance than with him there!!
Ando if your quarterback is not producing you bring in another quarterback !!!! How many more weeks do we waste with this experiment ??????????
I used to be andos greatest fan but FMD Daniel how about you stop being so bloody stubborn and admit you were wrong !!!! Change it before the season is gone and young Dans confidence is completely eroded.
I give up ... what a waste.

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
Why do people still believe that somehow the team will change before kick off. The team only changes before kick off due to a player failing a fitness test. Ando has never swapped a position from the posted position before and he wont start now. So lets stop this " I hope a miracle happens and Morts is at hooker and Humble at centre - : Crap. If ando was going to play Morts at 5/8 he would be wearing the 6 jersey. End of story.
Ando has made it plain and simple - Mortimer will be the halfback if we run first or last - thats the end of the story. fullstop !!!!!
FMD we are stuffed.
Anyone with any semblence of ability can see that the problem with the team is Morts at halfback. At least put robbo there and Morts at 5/8. But no... Ando is going to be stubborn to the very end.
Moving Morts from halfback may not produce a winning effort but we have a much better chance than with him there!!
Ando if your quarterback is not producing you bring in another quarterback !!!! How many more weeks do we waste with this experiment ??????????
I used to be andos greatest fan but FMD Daniel how about you stop being so bloody stubborn and admit you were wrong !!!! Change it before the season is gone and young Dans confidence is completely eroded.
I give up ... what a waste.

Mate he is still learning. Mortz needs the practice and what better practice than at the NRL level. In 4 years time, he'll be bringing us or the dogs a premiership.

It's for the long term. :roll:

The Stig

Juniors
Shouldn't they be wearing black arm bands out of respect for another lost season. I have followed this team for over 38 years from all over the country. Luckily these days I simply see the game as a bit of entertainment and really can't be bothered how they go. Call me a fair weathered supporter if you like. These days it's the truth. I have more important things to worry about than how a bunch of strangers play a game of rugby league. Hey, I think I'm ranting!

TheParraboy

Staff member
I have a real good feeling about this game

Eels will win

Mortimer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thurston

Fathead

Bench
Mate he is still learning. Mortz needs the practice and what better practice than at the NRL level. In 4 years time, he'll be bringing us or the dogs a premiership.

It's for the long term. :roll:

Almost choked on my red wine when I first read your response until I realised that you were taking the piss :D
If Morts ever makes it as a halfback in the NRL I promise to stand in Martin Place naked.
My prediction is that he wont be resigned after next year and will disappear back to the winery after that.
Thurston will absolutely kill him on Monday and Ando will say that probably blame everyone else but the golden child.

dazeely

First Grade
Not that there is to many choices but why does he persist with inu. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Latest posts