What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Team V. Sharks

Grail

Juniors
More proof why he is the best in the game, and we are f**king stupid if we screw up and let him leave at the end of next year.

#HeDidAllThatOnOnef**kingLeg

How can you stop him if he doesn't want to hang around. At the end of the day, both parties need to want the player at the club. I have a feeling come his next contract, only 1 party will be enthusiastic.

Parra Pride

Referee
How can you stop him if he doesn't want to hang around. At the end of the day, both parties need to want the player at the club. I have a feeling come his next contract, only 1 party will be enthusiastic.

Give him a blank contract and let him write in whatever number he wants.

#WeCantAffordToLoseHim

Grail

Juniors
Give him a blank contract and let him write in whatever number he wants.

#WeCantAffordToLoseHim

I don't think money alone will suffice. There is no doubt that the Eels performances have hurt his representative aspirations. And wouldn't he prefer to be consistently playing finals football? Granted, a blank cheque might help, but I still don't think even that would suffice.

tresurehunt

Juniors
I don't think money alone will suffice. There is no doubt that the Eels performances have hurt his representative aspirations. And wouldn't he prefer to be consistently playing finals football? Granted, a blank cheque might help, but I still don't think even that would suffice.
agree, hayne i reckon is looking for the big stage ....

Avenger

Immortal
My tip is that Tautai will play first grade this week. Extra incentive to play against his former club.

I'm nervous.

Sharks need to win this one after the last game.

Can't afford to be out of it mentally.

Eels will have a fire lit after last week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sharks dont score many points so either way it should be close.
Hayne i think will be the difference-I think parra can win even thou the sharks are the better side-They have lost both there games in the day

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
I'm nervous.

Sharks need to win this one after the last game.

Can't afford to be out of it mentally.

Eels will have a fire lit after last week.

Lately, its been coming out of here.

fire_ass.jpg

Latest posts