What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Unlimited Weekly Poll

Fathead

Bench
The try vs Dragons will go down as one of the greatest individual tries if not the greatest try in history. Certainly the best individual try I have seen in 50 years.

parraeelz

Juniors
i would go dragons but the penrith try if u see from front on the way he steps and beats jennings and then the next oncoming defender in less than a second is amazing and the just zooms through the gap and travis burns cant grab him and then hes just gone
they're both equally amazinggg

-Gurueel-

Juniors
i would go dragons but the penrith try if u see from front on the way he steps and beats jennings and then the next oncoming defender in less than a second is amazing and the just zooms through the gap and travis burns cant grab him and then hes just gone
they're both equally amazinggg

not to mention he barely had a moment to react as he had just taken a bomb on the full.

i shake my fist at all the haters who thought last year was just a fluke

toot toot

Joely01

Bench
Dragons try for sure.
he was "simply dancing" loves Rabbits commentary for the try.

What a great try against a ummmm great team *cough**cough*.

Latest posts