What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EELS v Broncos LIVE game thread chat

Eelogical

Referee
Inu would be playing for Wenty next week if it was up to me. He got beaten like a red headed step child by YoYo and threw enough heart attack passes to keep Gulgong Hospital open.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Inu would be playing for Wenty next week if it was up to me. He got beaten like a red headed step child by YoYo and threw enough heart attack passes to keep Gulgong Hospital open.

Well Tahu is back next week?

Wright seems more composed in defence and more agro in attack, runs straighter and harder

I know what id be doing

yy_cheng

Coach
option is Reddy to wing, Wright to centre with Tahu and Burt on the other.

Reddy and Wright could switch around at times

mrpwnd

Bench
Does hindy have a tattoo on his arse? Not that I was looking that hard when his pants were down...
Nah that was just alot of the grass sticking to his sweaty ass. I gotta admit, it's been a while since i've seen his crack so consistently.

TheParraboy

Staff member
IMO Reddy is useless at times and he was at times useless tonight.

Id say his main mission tonight was to keep Israel quiet

Mission accomplished I would say, Folau could do bugger all. Reddy was like a pit bull on a poodle :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Does hindy have a tattoo on his arse? Not that I was looking that hard when his pants were down...
Yeah it has 2000 WC champoins on it, he flashed it on the footy show last year. Plus he has been flashing it on the feild the last 10 years :lol: