What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd12 2024: 735pm Eels v Souths GAME DAY THREAD @ Accor Stadium May 25th

Eelementary

Post Whore
Junior is a huge problem. On massive money, a so called leader who demonstrates no leadership on field , woeful defence, lazy and doesn’t make enough tough carries.

And when he does run the ball, he makes a Maika Sivo hit-up look like something that would put you in the hospital...

Paulo is soft, and he can f**k off.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Looking at last night's performance without Moses and Gutherson, they have got NOTHING!! A change of coach has done SFA.

JokerEel

Coach
HOF should no way be involved in signing the coach as when he does get fired the new HOF will use the excuse that he didn't sign the current coach...

Stevie

Bench
I’m just reporting what I heard on a News Limited podcast this week. The exact statement was MON is on the selection committee for the new coach interviews. The journos had been briefed on the process etc.
Maybe he isn’t safe, not sure but their opinion was he is.
Just sharing what I had heard fellas.

Wally21

Bench
Lack of competing sets hurt us big time. Only 44% of the ball and 65% completion rate.

Yet we still made more metres (1526 to 1517). Not by much but with less ball (147 runs to 168)

More line breaks 7 to 4. Errors (16 to 10) / penalties (7 to 5) killed us.

defence was horrible, poor attitude!

Not a great night, but more than enough for a new coach to work with next year. Don't think it's all doom and gloom with this squad. Few changes required, but a big roster clean out isn't required.
They came through the front door. For a team built on power game and winning the middle, nothing says how poor we are more, than the team coming last destroying our middle. Junior needs to go, Lussick is hopefully gone, RCG needs time away to reset. Hopgood has regressed. Hope he can come good.

Latest posts