What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Panthers

Hass

Juniors
Parra put up a good showing. Sure, they might not have been good enough, but they only started playing silly-buggers in the last 10 minutes because Mick Stone disallowed that Corey Pearson try.

Look, based on our season this year we don't deserve to make the finals anyway, however it does tick me off that a bodgy Video Ref's call ended any hope we had.

While I've enjoyed retro week, Mick Stone is one thing I think would be better left in the 80's.

Cheers.

El Diablo

Post Whore
One if the most inept refereeing performances ever.

If you put in an effort like that in any other profession you'd get the arse. These clowns should be held more accointable.

Disgraceful stuff by the lot of them.

Misty Bee

First Grade
No excuses. We were ahead on line breaks, missed tackles and, in the first 60, completions. And behoind on the scoreboard. Why? Smith butchered the halves again, replacing them instead of forwards. And in the final 20, our forwards simply ran out of puff. Still they tried. Given a decent game plan (like, when have we had one of those since 01???) they might have prevailed. Then again, given a decent game plan all year, we'd be top 4!

Congats Panthers - better team..no, COACH won.

Eels Dude

Coach
Penrith are the better team, let's face it. To take it up to em like we did last night was a strong enough effort. Congrats boys, you've got my respect. Keep it up!

choc_soldier

Coach
Good game, with the result I wanted! :D

Great to see a number of Eels fans coming up to us after full time and congraulating us, and wishing us all the best in the finals... well done, good sportsmanship! :clap:

choc_soldier

Coach
Just one thing... what's the go with the big screen?!

A large group of Penny supporters were in Bay 54 last night (in the Peter Sterling Terrace) and every time we wanted to see a replay, we couldn't, because of f***ing advertising signage... :x

But I might get myself some Harvest Seedless Watermelon when I go shopping this week... :lol:

MystikEel

Juniors
You're not the first ones to say the signs need to go. I sit middle back of bay 56 (might have seen me with the banners last night - shouting random replies to people - it was actually to the ref - yay for sports ears) and we've been p!ssed off with the signs since round 3, two years ago. :x

Utey

Coach
They arent allowed the wear any other jersey except for that one they wore last night, apparently becuase of advertising issues.