What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Tigers, Round 17, 3,2,1.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The cheating refs 3,2 and 1.
How much did your arvo jog cost you???

3 - Taka. WTF?? Yes Taka well played mate

2 points - Moses. He totally controlled the game with his kicking and game management.

1 point - N Brown was immense again with some ball playing as well

Paulo, Fergo, Lane and Mau were all great.

Who’s going to report me? You, Snitcherdale Snitch?
But seriously how good is it to be awarded clearly wrong consolation tries off forward passes?

I’m trying to help you son

I got done for an allegation of cheating and you are alleging corruption and now “ consolation tries”

Just trying to help a fellow poster, save u from arrest!

You got a dog here on the forum. Just look out.

3. Mbye
2. Brown
1. Fergo

84 Baby

Referee
I’m trying to help you son

I got done for an allegation of cheating and you are alleging corruption and now “ consolation tries”

Just trying to help a fellow poster, save u from arrest!

You got a dog here on the forum. Just look out.

3. Mbye
2. Brown
1. Fergo
I’m still awaiting my reporting...

I’m still awaiting my reporting...

The dog might just report those with ideological differences. Motivated by an intense hatred of diversity of thought or a joke.

I don’t know for sure, but it could even be one of your mods looking for a quick promotion and an upgrade to moderating state of origin games, looking for a grand final berth live game.

Fair enough if I was being unkind, but posting a real life picture of your illustrious wingers counts for nothing here.

I’ve just been moderated for complaining about moderating! Where’s Israel when I need him!!

15F8E262-2DF7-425F-AAD3-048D01136C17.jpeg

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
3. Nathan Brown - Did the dirty stuff in the middle - we are so much tighter and tougher with him there
2. Ma'u - Ripping in like Semi knowing its his last year
1. Moses - Great kicking on all fronts, was composed and led throughout - more of the same please

Honourable mentions Taka, Fergo, Gower and Paulo

crocodile

Bench
3. Taka - Doesn't get too many of these but he did great this time.
2. N Brown - A no nonsense forward who can pass in traffic. A keeper.
1. Moses - Did he miss any goals.

strider

Post Whore
3. Nathan Brown - Did the dirty stuff in the middle - we are so much tighter and tougher with him there
2. Ma'u - Ripping in like Semi knowing its his last year
1. Moses - Great kicking on all fronts, was composed and led throughout - more of the same please

Honourable mentions Taka, Fergo, Gower and Paulo
I cant remember if i posted .... +1 for these