What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels vs Warriors 3, 2, 1

bartman

Immortal
3 - Fui Fui (made the difference in the opening stanza, got the game going our way)
2 - Hindy (80 mins of hit-ups and defence in the middle)
1 - Mortimer (getting better every week)

parraeelz

Juniors
3 hayne...srsly jus wen u think uve seen all his tricks wut a fkn game
2 lowrie...changd my mind dramatically in past few weeks about his playing ability great game
1 fui...tank

hon. mention the rest of the team

3. $1800 Joel (I wish I could give him 1800 points. But seriously, hands down the best player in our team)
2. Burt (2 beautiful tries, great goalkicking - the miss was our fault - and just little things like being smart enough to go to the back when HaHa had to make tackles)
0.5 Lowrie (Getting better and better and better and better. Has become so crucial to our team)
0.5 HaHa (chip and chase...my Lord, beautiful stuff. How soft were those hands?)

Fee

Juniors
3. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
1. Todd Lowrie

Great game from all the players.

Nikki

Coach
3. Hayne (yes, Im gettin back on the Jarryd Hayne bandwagon)
2. Fui (What are we without him??)
1. B. Wright (he made some metres where I saw Hindmarsh lacking tonight)

ROCCOE3

Juniors
3 - Hayne
2 - Burt
1 - Lowrie

There was so many standouts, the whole team is lifting every week now!

Grothe was on fire tonight also bumping off players in nearly every run and earlier in the year we were all giving him the 3 points but now Para has found its grove it's so hard pin pointing the stand outs :)

Im in happy places at the moment... G O P A R A !

HevyDevy

Coach
3. $1800 Joel (I wish I could give him 1800 points. But seriously, hands down the best player in our team)
2. Burt (2 beautiful tries, great goalkicking - the miss was our fault - and just little things like being smart enough to go to the back when HaHa had to make tackles)
0.5 Lowrie (Getting better and better and better and better. Has become so crucial to our team)
0.5 HaHa (chip and chase...my Lord, beautiful stuff. How soft were those hands?)

That must have hurt.

1. Hayne
2. Fui
3. Lowrie (and it does hurt to say so).

Latest posts