What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EL EELS, the masked men

EELS300

Juniors
Just want to say a big shout out to these 2 passionate (masked) Eels supporters.

Initially I wasn't sure about these two when I saw them around the ground last year but must say they have grown on me ever since :)

I had the pleasure of chatting with them for the first time against the Roosters game last week and they are a couple of top blokes who like us all, passionately love and follow our Parramatte Eels.

Has anyone else had a chat with El Eels ?

El Eels

Juniors
Just want to say a big shout out to these 2 passionate (masked) Eels supporters.

Initially I wasn't sure about these two when I saw them around the ground last year but must say they have grown on me ever since :)

I had the pleasure of chatting with them for the first time against the Roosters game last week and they are a couple of top blokes who like us all, passionately love and follow our Parramatte Eels.

Has anyone else had a chat with El Eels ?

:):):):):)