What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri great in origin

lukesdogs

Juniors
Hazem put all the doubters to rest tonigh with a great game, not only in attack but also in defence and with a try on debut and a 100% kicking record in origin could only boost his confidence for the rest of the season. Well done Hazem.
:p :p

Cammo

Bench
He did really well under pressure and it's great to see he finally got that Origin spot he has deserved for so long.

Pumba

First Grade
I was 1 of the doubters however he proved me wrong. Great game by Hazem, Well Done!

EelGirl

Juniors
I was always hoping he would get picked from the first, he was good, better than Lyon by miles good for him.

jimmythehand

Juniors
how many times did he snuff out the qld attack - about half a dozen? And how many times had the qlders put similar moves on in the first couple of origins and king found wanting.

the nsw selectors have a lot to answer for, picking players out of position and players out of form.

I was so happy for Hazem, it was obvious how much a good performance meant to him and he has a great memory for the rest of his life.