What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Masri

Cammo

Bench
Phillips, you don't like him. That is your opinion and that is fine. As a Bulldogs fan I think he is great for our club and I hope he stays here, I am sure that would be a good result for both of us then won't it.

Choppies

Coach
He prolly wants Hazem at Parra so 2 years later Brian Smith can Release him and say the usual "hes not good enough for Parra" :lol:

ouwet

Bench
Phillips said:
look at a union ball and compare it to a league ball......

back on topic: El Masri = :lol: :lol: and Utai is in premier league :lol:

Union ball is easier too kick :lol:

MadDogMason

Juniors
As usual RB30DETT your always right...Hazem is a god and a veteran to our great club. He will stay and finish his fantastic career with the Blue&Whites :mrgreen: :clap:

MadDogMason

Juniors
Goalkicking is a skill just like you would buy Minichello for his skills or anyother player. Get it through your head. And Hazem is also a great defender and brilliant at intercepts and with Sherwins short kicking game. If anything he is underated IMHO... :( :cry:

ouwet

Bench
Phillips said:
RB30DETT said:
Phillips said:
he cant play well either

He cant be too bad, there are a number of clubs who are chasing him.

the ones that need goakickers only :lol:

I don't see you in First Grade getting good money and being called the best goal kicker! Have you played for the Australia in League? Or NZ or whatever you are? Get A Life! Every NRL would die for El Magic!! Solid as a Rock and a brilliant goal kicker!!!

Phillips

Referee
:lol: you guys always stick by your players no matter how crap they really are :lol: its just soooo damn funny

MadDogMason

Juniors
What do Parramatta have?? Think before you write such useless posts. How many times have parramatta lost by 2 or 4 point's...Alot :mrgreen: You would die for Hazem so would any club :clap:

Phillips

Referee
#-o i dont rate him (at all), but i know others that do...still he can do some good things

lockyno1

Post Whore
EL MASRI SUCKS.

Why not just have him interchage for a kick at goal cause that is all he can do he reall sucks bad.

By the way he is not better than Jonny Wilkinson cuase he does not take kicks from 45-50 metres out and 5 metres in from touch and STILL get it over!!

Yes he is the best kicker in league but i doubt he would get 86% which is what Wilkinson got last year from the positions he is taking kicks from.

Don't compare the two they are completely differnt games and situations!!!More pressure kicks are taken in union than in league!!

He is the best in league though. But he can ONLY kick!!!!

By the way what is the next stupid thing MASON is going to do. He is a disgrace to the game. Go home Mason. YOU SUCK!!!

Special K

Coach
talking of off contract backs.. When is Sonny Bill off contract? A few rumours of him coming over to Cronulla have came up but I didn't think he was off contract :?

Latest posts