What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elegability

nz_novacastrian

Juniors
I suppose this question has been asked heaps of times but I thought i'd throw it up there! What do you guys with about State of Origin elegability. Should kiwis be able to play? Should it be exclusive to ANYONE in the NRL? I personally would like to see the rules changed just so we might get to keep a few stars, and a few of our stars might get to excel in the toughest game around.

Corbin

Juniors
im bloody sick of all this look hunt could be playing for the kiwis at the end of the year and QLD but no it just stupid its the worst rule

lockyno1

Post Whore
Only players that are born in Australia

I disagree becuase what you are saying is that if someone is born in New Zealand, and then moves to Australia when he is 3 or 4, has to play for NZ. That does not make sense!

LESStar58

Referee
if we bend the rules to let hunt play Origin will become a luaghing stock. Sure he is a fantastic player, especially for a kid that young, but come on! Not so long ago there was talk that Adrian Morley coulda turned out for NSW but would not be able to play for GB anymore!

Origin is well and truely the best brand of footy anywhere in the world! We need to concentrate on getting the international fixture revived. Hunt could only do good things for turning out for NZ IMO...the same with Morley playing for GB!