What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elford

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
I dont think anyones mentioned it but gee this guys playing REAL good footy atm.

He was almost the most passionate guy on that field yesterday. In defence he is very strong and his attack is improving by the week. Hes been one of our best in the last 4 weeks and i hope he has a centre spot next year.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I think he's been consistantly good all season long. He's had the odd game thats been dissapointing but most of the time he is overlooked in terms of what he's done on the weekend.

Stellar

Juniors
he makes too many simple handling errors but hasnt been doing that of late and has been playing really good all year a very good signing runs the ball strong and can hit in defence.

Vicious

Bench
I don`t mind Elford as a player,but you have to be realistic.All his good games have been against sides outside the top 8 contention,the one exception was probably against Melbourne.His games against the top sides have been generally very poor,therefore the next 3 games will prove if he`s the type of centre that can take us to the top or not!

Eddie.

Bench
Decent point Vicious.

Same with Mears, he CARVES the bottom sides and there dodgy ruck defence but against the roosters and co he doesnt add much at all IMO.

Anonymous

Juniors
There were missing their forwards that inhabit the middle of the ruck champion - O'meley, Ryan, Mason and Price.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Shane played great yesterday along with Fitzhenry who i thought probably had his best game of the season.