What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elimination House - Game Thread

Tonight we held the final HOH competition, it was a quiz of 9 questions that I asked both players. The questions were based on the surveys I sent out at the start of the game. the results are in!

Ok so the final is now upon us.

Seejay vs Misanthrope.

The jury that will decide the winner of the game will be:

Hoggmaster
Shaun Hewitt
Dutchy
mickyj
afinalsin
soc
KeepingTheFaith

I will allow each of the jury members to ask a question each to the final 2.

Does everyone on that list still post on the forum?

SeeJay

Juniors
you may want to send each jury member a PM to tell them that there is something going on in this forum/game that they need to participate in.

I'm trying to get people to ask questions but it seems that only Shaun Hewitt was keen, I will post his questions.

To say I finished 4th this game, and never lied to anyone, I believe I can hold my head up high.

My questions to you are,

Mis - You voted me out, yet you want my vote to make you the winner. Please, convince me why I should vote for you?

SeeJay - Like I said in my opening statement, I never lied to anyone and I believe I can hold my head up high. I'd like to know, if you can say the same things about yourself?

Thanks guys, best of luck. Your answers will dictate my vote.

SeeJay

Juniors
I'd say that I did play the game in order to make it to the end. In some cases I had to put forth half truths. I would say that I lied even, but I never lied to you, SH. I played a strategic game in order to make it to the end and it worked, and I feel that I skillfully maneouvered through the game, especially when it came down to winning HoH comps near the end of the game when I needed to.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Choosing between eliminating my best friend from my time in China and eliminating a guy I'd had a friendly alliance with was tough.

In the end, it was simply a matter of knowing that you had played a nicer game and therefore made less enemies. Letting you into the final two with me would have assured me of losing, while keeping Hogg around made sense because he'd been a bane in a lot of sides.

I won't tell you why you should vote for me, because I think SeeJay provided plenty of reasons to vote against him with his shifting alliances. I held true to my original alliance until the bitter end, and held up to our arrangement until I was forced to choose.

And given I have to rely on Hogg not to c**k block me at every turn next year, I chose to keep him on side.

I think this game has become another casualty of the death of games on this forum. Only SH sent me questions.

I guess it's time to vote.

SH, Hogg, Dutchy & AFS have sent me their votes, need 3 more.

Latest posts