What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ello PK, MP, Rhino and Panther Fans

Kiwipanther

Juniors
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Hope everyone is keeping in good spirits! Coaching under 8's next season for Cambridge Park....gonna have my hands full lol. You gotta come to a game PK, bring Jas......I'm sure CP colours would look good on him :)

Dunno about you but I'm excited about this season, I'm sure we can win back to back tittles.....we have all the firepower in the world to pull it off.

As I've said on the Panthers site, watch out for Luke Cross hes a fine young player from the NQ area. Also don't write off Amos Roberts and Frank Puletua they are players on a mission. I really dont think we have lost much on the playing roster for next season, bring it on.

Anyone have any info on:
Ben Rogers
Jason Wrigley
Jesse Royal

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yay!!!! Slowly my old PI mates are finding me!!! :D

KKKKKKKKKKKPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!

How ya doing? I've plenty of time off after xmas with the kids on holidays we should try and catch up one day.

LOL! You'll have a blast teaching the U8's KP. They are so funny! Just remember lots of patience and perserverance and it will all come together in the end. Our boys had 2 coaches and i think that makes it a hell of a lot easier, so if you can get a parent interested in helping you out with the ball skills at training and then have one running up and down the opposite side to you also yelling out instructions to the boys it will make the game much more pleasant.

Oh and just tell them that Cambridge Park built Trent Waterhouse. That should get some of the boys hyped! :D

KP i would love to be able bring Jas out but he's pretty much adapted now to wearing the bunnie colours especially when i keep telling him that big MG was apart of Umina for awhile. ;-)

roofromoz

First Grade
Welcome aboard Kiwipanther. With all the recent additions in the last few months, this is now becoming quite a hive of activity!

:D

As for those three players, I think that Jason Wrigley is a Kiwi who played Queensland Cup this year. He may be a forward. Not sure about the other two... I think they're both local juniors.

mightypanther

Juniors
Hi Kiwipanther,

How are ya doing?. It's great to hear from you.

Are you going to the supporters club Xmas BBQ next Saturday at TC's?
If you are, that would be great, we could catch up. Most of the crowd will
be there.

So how does it feel to know that in the coming season, you will be able to
go to virtually every game of the season to see the boys play live?
It's fantastic isn't it?

I always feel for the fans who live overseas or interstate, I don't think I
could handle moving away and not being able to see the guys play whenever
I wanted to.

And I agree with you, I really believe that if there was ever a team that
could put together two premierships in a row........it's defintely this one.

I can't wait for 2004. BRING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fibroman

First Grade
Whatever happened to MGRULES, Crittyatter, QuentinP, Beacon, Breath Anasty, Juicy Fruit and the other goons?

*Sandy*

First Grade
MGR - permanently chained to a woman.
Critty - still finding a woman to chain.
QuentinP - can be found celebrating the Kiwis win at Panthers often.
Beacon - Look towards the hill
Breath Anasty - is chewing on Juicy Fruit
Juicy Fruit - open Breaths mouth.

Who else was there?

MavisB - Wasnt she finding love?
Elanor - Trying out different ways to hail down taxis.

Fibroman

First Grade
MGRULES is back in the west now, and word has it that he has got a new computer, and might be back online soon? Fingers crossed, I miss the big fella.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I hope it's with the chained woman. Poor thing, it's not easy is it.
Wish him a happy Christmas for me will you.

The Truth

Juniors
PK said:
MGR - permanently chained to a woman.
Critty - still finding a woman to chain.
QuentinP - can be found celebrating the Kiwis win at Panthers often.
Beacon - Look towards the hill
Breath Anasty - is chewing on Juicy Fruit
Juicy Fruit - open Breaths mouth.

Who else was there?

MavisB - Wasnt she finding love?
Elanor - Trying out different ways to hail down taxis.

What a sorry lot they were, I am glad or your old PI mates are finding you. Its a great site now.

Kiwipanther

Juniors
Sorry MP I couldnt make it....its pretty full on atm.

I had a awesome xmas, got my premiers shirt finally! Everyone get tons of loot? :)

The Truth, and who might you be...are you that yellow that you have to hide behind an alias and not show your PI name?

*Sandy*

First Grade
I got a digital camera! :D

Hey KP, let us know when you next days are off via email and if we can swing a weekend that i'm free as well, we could catch up and do something.

mightypanther

Juniors
That's ok Kiwipanther,

We've all been a bit busy near Xmas.

If I don't see you beforehand, hopefully you will be at the
BBQ at Panthers before the start of the new season.....for
season ticket holders and supporters club people.

Take care
mightypanther