What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EMC Weirdos!

chileman

Coach
I log on and look in the FFB and I see Feez Giggles and SassyLady browsing these forums....are we taking over :lol: :D

Feez_Giggles

Bench
ooooo sassy, your first post, I'm so proud!!!

and why are u giving us the hand? are u trying to wave??? hehhehe :nwave:

SassyLady

Juniors
hehehehehehe oooooooooo shucks :oops: thanks sweetie oh and YAY 4 me :D

ooooooooooops um yes I was tring 2 wave and say hi. Sorry.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
no wuckas darling. The commands are different here. If your look at the bottom of this area your typing in, there are some and just click on it (like EMC) and then at the end of the row there is an 'all' button, click that and all the smileys come up. then u just click on whatever u want

:mrgreen:

SassyLady

Juniors
Oh OK I c them. clicks on all............... oh cool there they r hiding away - thanks :D

How cute r these [-X hehehehe oh once u click on them once they stop moving :(

chileman

Coach
:thumnn Hahahaha, I'm surrounded by weirdos in every forum I post in.....where else will you guys pop up and scare me :mrgreen: Well at least we have somewhere to come when the ribena berry decides to pack it in for a period of time :D

SassyLady

Juniors
hehehehehe yeah that dam stoooopid ribena berry can't mess with us in here :D

:shock: we r ur professional stalkers Chile :lol: #-o I don't think I was meant 2 say that #-o

chileman

Coach
:lol: I'd love to see the ribena berry come and give us a visit here in the FFB....I'm a moderator here ;-) would be fun to have the roles reversed with me moderating his posts/threads :twisted:

SassyLady

Juniors
hehehehehehe oh that would be gr8 :lol: revenge is best served cold :lol:

Seems as though Feebs is having an affair with him he might pop in from time to time hahahahahaha he might change his name but we will recognise that purple ribena berry anywhere hehehehehehe

chileman

Coach
:lol: @ Feebs having an affair with Eric the Ribena Berry......hope he has plenty of alcoholic blackcurrent juice to keep Feebs happy :alcho:

SassyLady

Juniors
:lol: hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm that was rather defensive 4 some1 who claims 2 b innocent ROLF :lol:

What do u think chile? ? ? ?

SassyLady

Juniors
ROLF @ ribena berry having plenty of alcoholic blackcurrent juice to keep Feebs happy :lol: :lol: :lol: he must chile or else she would have ditched him by now :lol:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
SassyLady said:
ROLF @ ribena berry having plenty of alcoholic blackcurrent juice to keep Feebs happy :lol: :lol: :lol: he must chile or else she would have ditched him by now :lol:

hell yeah, to get with that little berry, i'd need to be drunk!!!

chileman

Coach
:lol: At least you wouldn't have to round off any bad edges on Eric Feebs.... :p We just need to get MsCat over here and Smurfy and the family will nearly be complete :mrgreen:

Feez_Giggles

Bench
chile - mscat joined up here ages ago, just after me. dont u remember???

i guess not, ur too old to remember things so long ago :lol: :lol:

we cant let EMC weirdos thread die though, we must not neglect them