What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empty thread.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
empty, because in here, Dragon Slayer will go through the procedures that teams (& in particular the Sharks) go through & practice for the this amazing skill called scrambling defense.

He seems to think that it is the reason for the Sharks successes so far. So him & his little mind are running with it big time.

A special defense called "scrambling defense"

coolumsharkie

Referee
Don't know if I should go for a beer today... nice enough day but I should really go to the beach... maybe I might stay around the house and clean up.

hmmmmmm.......

Marty Moose

Juniors
as per usual BTR opinion is the only one that is right. his usual blurt about the forum being for all to express an opinion when it is in his defense, but when it comes to others they are not allowed theirs, so as per usual he runs a smere campain againts them classic. Standard MO for reefy.

Go on crucify me.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
It is the 4th time in a week I have asked for the idiot to go through the Drills .
he says that Rpaer has well drilled scrambling defense.

I want to know how he drills them.

hey marty, when you going to add something consructive?
Thats right, you can't.

Marty Moose

Juniors
There you go again, personal insults.

Believe it or not I do read and value your opinion on many topics, but the personal attacks on people when their opinion differs to yours is getting a bit overdone.

I too believe that you can't coach the scrambling aspect into a defense, but you can coach the attitude that leads to good scrambling defense.

When you think that is constructive or not that is one opinion I don't care that you agree with.

Marty Moose said:
I too believe that you can't coach the scrambling aspect into a defense, but you can coach the attitude that leads to good scrambling defense.

you'd be right i'd say. i'd also say reefy would concur, hence why he's questioning the sense of calling a scrambling defense highly drilled. slight over-emphasis on the semantics i guess. i'm sure what DS means is that it's a well drilled defense, which also scrambles well.

i just don't think it would be balanced overall to credit reefy with developing that particular feud all on his own without some help from the slayer in return.

seems like we better get used to it though 'cos there ain't no love lost there. best just ignore it if it's getting you down

maybe. or more like bloody funny half the time. wouldn't hardly be worth tuning in without a little bit of melodrama. be like touch footy :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well Dragon Slayer just pm'd me & let me in on a secret.

The scramble defense drills! So superbly done by Raper in the pre season.

Now get this , the idea for the drills was taken from a Sharks home game in 2003!
Beer hill. A night match.
Starting to get it aayyyyy aayyyyyyyy.?

That right! Rapers secret weapon for drill intructors!!!

The Steve Irwins!!!!!!

Organised chaos with lots of hand & head movement & hair shaking!!!

I hope the other teams dont get a drift of it?

2458_Scrambled_Eggs_4.jpg

On a side note, I think we should sign Jason Williams.

I heard of a friend he was acquitted.

Latest posts