What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

End of season trip ?

broncos2010

Juniors
So since your season will end tonight do any of you guys know where the dragons players are going for the end of season trip ?

broncos2010

Juniors
Meh don't even feel like trolling this thread if locky is out our season will be over next week anyways.

Well played.

Minh

First Grade
Meh don't even feel like trolling this thread if locky is out our season will be over next week anyways.

Well played.

Thanks finally some humility mate both teams were outstanding. Good luck to Lockyer he is a champion.

nrlnrl

First Grade

Well played.

Cheers mate, good luck next week. To answer your question ...no idea.
I reckon the players end of season beers will be tough, but a great effort defending their crown. To me, that was like a boxing champion who loses the belt, but knows he gave everything in a courageous effort. ( eg - the guts portrayed by Brett Morris who left nothing behind & could only crawl off the field )

Last edited:
to your mothers house lol :)

(sorry you set that up too well for me to avoid blurting that out hehe)

Broncos 2010 "I am your father"

and I am very disappointed I didn't have that vasectomy earlier

PS According to the team Your Mum is a good root - Piss off troll:;-)

cheers SFTG

lynx000

Juniors
Fantastic game and a really brave performance by your guys. You could only be proud of the way they represented you all tonight. Huge kudos to Morris, that was a really gutsy performance.

cliffordg

Juniors
hmmmm locky face didnt look to good.
fox are sayin he will definantly play next week reported frm broncos
but then fox are sayin theyve had word that he has a depressed fractured cheek; dunno what will happen hopefully he comes out all good for them.

morris what a champion, great effort to play on for that long.
what did yas all think of hodgo smashing him while he was lying helpless on the ground///???

lynx000

Juniors
hmmmm locky face didnt look to good.
fox are sayin he will definantly play next week reported frm broncos
but then fox are sayin theyve had word that he has a depressed fractured cheek; dunno what will happen hopefully he comes out all good for them.

morris what a champion, great effort to play on for that long.
what did yas all think of hodgo smashing him while he was lying helpless on the ground///???

Piss poor from Hodges. Should have just put a hand on him.

redvwhite

Juniors
Well Hodges set the standard. Now it is an open slather for Manly to do what they want to Lockyer's face.

Latest posts