What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Endeavour High win University Shield

Booyah said:
too young for Flegg

Is that possible?

Back when I was in the U -16's I had a mate who was a star in Matthews and they dragged him up to Flegg...

Don't know. My point was that he is an Australian Schoolboy rep and plays for the Sharks. There is some Shark junior talent in the EHS side.

Good to see the old school get up for a win. I played for EHS against Patrician Brothers in a final that was put on before the Amoco Cup final in the late 70s. From memory, we were smashed 55-13.

incredible_holc

Juniors
shit Craig Priestly has turned good :shock: :shock:

i played against him when he was playing for a Yarrawarrah B side, there still might be hope for some of us yet

newman

First Grade
For Sharks in EHS squad, try Rhys Lovegrove (Flegg), Mitch Brown (Flegg, scored the winning try), Craig Preistly (Australian Schoolboy, too young for Flegg), Isaac Gordon (Flegg), Mitch Neylan (Matthews Cup).

Thats good news. I think with my initial post, I didnt articulate what I really meant. From the way the telecast was done, it appeared that every "gun" player for Endeavour was in the Roosters flegg squad, not ours.

newman

First Grade
He was.

It was so bad, that my old man (who knows nothing about footy) and was watching the game with a passing interest was like;

"Wheres this Red school from? Randwick or something?"

Nuffs

Bench
my dodgy calculating has 4 endeavour guys at sharks, and 3 at roosters in flegg

lower grades i'm not so sure

ali

Bench
From reading the Leader today it sounds as though the try that put Endeavour in the lead was totally the work of Caine, Preistly and Brown.

Lovegrove got the last try.

Brown and Lovegrove were both backing up from the flegg semi the night before.

oro

Juniors
Tigers supporters believe that Samu Wara, Dean Caldwell and Tevita Lahu are also guns for EHS. Caldwell is the NSW 17s 5/8.