What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England shirt

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Yeah not a fan. I like the look of it if it was for a club jersey, but national jerseys should be classy. To be hoenst, the best England jersey IMO is the one they wore for the 08 WC.

Why is there a St Patrick's cross on the England jersey? Is it to represent Bridge and Harrison and the other Irishmen in the side?

Not my fault the poms can't even get their own symbolism right on their own jersey. What a bunch of muppets.

st-patricks-cross.gif

Why is it at an angle at all? But then again you don't even know what the southern cross looks like so I wouldn't trust your judgement on the subject of crosses and what they should look like.

deluded pom?

Coach
Put him on ignore 'spud. The forum's a better place when you don't have to read the crap he continually posts.

jim_57

Staff member
Don't mind it at all TBH, though agree it could/should do without the cross, or atleast find a better spot for it.

I'll stick with my GREAT BRITAIN jerseys thanks. Never supported Engand despite being from the UK. GB is my RL nation, sadly Dickyford Lewis destroyed that.

juro

Bench
I like it. It looks a little like someone has had a couple of slashes with the gilette razor...