What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English clubs what are they like?

GB Lion

Juniors
Here in the UK i aint got the game so i was jus wonderin how the Big english clubs are compared to the Aussies

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
Ive not noticed much difference really.The likes of Wigan and Brisbane are pretty evenly matched.Maybe the top Aussie teams are a touch better but nothing mega that would spoil the game for UK gamers.

-JJ-

Juniors
I'm playing a World League with all NRL and ESL teams, the top 4 spots are occupied by NRL teams (followed by Wigan), and the bottom 3 occupied by ESL. I think there is only 2 or 3 ESL in the top 8 at the moment.

Goleel

Juniors
Playing the ESL after an NRL season I've noticed the players are a bit slower, there are less speedy backs, and you break less tackles. Generally its slower and more methodical playing ESL, the top teams are tough, their willingness to attack I'm betting is rather high, but the bottom sides just have nothing going for them.

Halifax didn't finish last in my comp though, which is criminal. Unlucky Wakefield Trinity.

i finished the ESL with castleford today on seasoned and played the finals on legend. i finshed 4th overall - teams like bradford, wigan, hull and the saints are just as good as the top nrl teams, while teams like wakefield and halifax hardly put up a fight :lol:

Special K

Coach
Goleel said:
Playing the ESL after an NRL season I've noticed the players are a bit slower, there are less speedy backs, and you break less tackles. Generally its slower and more methodical playing ESL, the top teams are tough, their willingness to attack I'm betting is rather high, but the bottom sides just have nothing going for them.

Halifax didn't finish last in my comp though, which is criminal. Unlucky Wakefield Trinity.
I noticed the speed thing too. And also in mine so far Halifax are better than Wakefield.

Latest posts