What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English players

Who would be more successful in the NRL?

• Andy Farrell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stuart Fielden

• Paul Sculthorpe

• Danny McGuire

• Keith Senior

• Keiron Cunningham

• Paul Wellens

• Kris Radlinski

• Total voters

aqua_duck

Coach
Keith Senior would be a fine centre in the NRL. Btw Morley is feared because he belts blokes round the head and 90% of the time goes in with a swinging arm. I'd rather run at him than SBW anyway.

Azkatro

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Yeh i agree but i still think there'd be 10 aussies better than them. i can see fielden just behind webcke, price, o'meley, civoneceva, ryles, bailey, kite, etc

I believe Fielden is the equal of Steve Price. Both are classic no-nonsense props who lead their respective forward packs and play 80 minute matches. He is better than Civoneciva, Ryles, Bailey and Kite in my opinion.

panthersballboy

Juniors
What happened to Cunningham? A couple of years ago they were saying he was the UK's version of Andrew Johns. Now you don't hear much about him. Is he playing in the tri-nations as I haven't seen him (although my eyesight isn't the best at 5:00am).

In-goal

Bench
KC is always injured these days, abit of a pity as he is sensational when he plays

No English player would make the top 10 in there position in the NRL :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: , you idiot

Cuchullain

Juniors
You missed off a 'other' option

Brian Carney would pretty decent when he's 100% fit, although after the year he's had this year, a few scouts may have been put off

Cuchullain

Juniors
and Keiron Cunningham :lol: :lol:

about 3 years ago maybe. In the last few games of this season Higham was pushing him to prop. He had about 5 good games at the beginning of the year but after that :arrow: