What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English Premiership Champions

2003/2004 EPL champion

• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Other

• Total voters

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
As much as i'd hate to say i think Arsenal will win the premier league this season.

Being a Chelsea fan i'd have to say that the transfer's we have made this season might work against us in the long run, but i still think we can go close.

Man U will go close but there midfield will need to improve.

Liverpool just don't look like they can win and the same goes for Newcastle.

EdBurton

Juniors
John_Travolta said:
Manchester City the BIG DARK HORSE.......watch.
I don't think that they are really dark horses. They have a strong squad and are capable of beating ALOT of good teams. Although I think buying Seaman looks to have been a mistake. He looks a bit past it.

I voted for Chelsea, but I GO for Chelsea so I'm biased. Although things are looking good so far!

Leeds for relegation. Bye bye Dooks. Sorry.

PB

Bench
It would be good to see Man City finish ahead of Man U, but i guess that is unlikely.

As much as it pains me, Arsenal will win this year.

anastabation

Juniors
Mines a bit late but the top 3 is still very open so why not!

I know I am bias but theres no reason why arsenal can't do it! We have just as much fire power and talent and chelsea and Manure.

1 Arsenal
2 Chelsea
3 Manure
4 Newcastle