What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English Premiership Champions

2003/2004 EPL champion

• Manchester United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Arsenal

• Liverpool

• Chelsea

• Other

• Total voters

SP

Bench
Who will be the 2003/04 EPL champions, will Man Utd win back to back, can Arsenal gain revenge, Will Liverpool be able to win thier first title since 1990, or will there be an unexpected champion

Nuffs

Bench
the only problem with Man U is the absence of a great defence

Ferdinand and Brown (when not injured) are two high quality players who can stop most strikers

O'Shea and Silvestre are the next two who, on their day, are just as good as the first two

then we have the nevilles and the like. i can't believe i have a Man U jersey at home with G.Neville on the back. he is a neville. same with his brother. but they're better than alot of us so who am i to criticise?!

otherwise, Man U have the midfield and Strikers to once again win the league

hard to see Chel$ki not to go well and Arsenal are always thereabouts. Liverpool and Newcastle - see you next year when you have spent some money

Tigerpete

Juniors
Awwww.......why arent Leeds on the llist?????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously my vote goes to Liverpool who have signed our boy Harry Kewell. Pretty much i think that Kewell is the missing link for pool and an attacking side that boasts Kewell, Gerrard and Owen is gonna score goals and win games u can be sure of that.

Anything other than top 2 wouold be deemed a failure i'd think for them. You can bet though that pool, scumyoo and arsecrack will alll be up there at the end.

CyberKev

Staff member
I would have loved to have voted Liverpool, but I'm trying to keep it real... I think Arse and All will regain the title, which will be something of a triumph for steadiness over rampant expenditure. The Chequebook Charlies (Chelsea) have a talented squad, but I suspect it'll be into next year before they're geling together as a team. I wouldn't mind Newcastle getting there, but they'll come-up short...

Anyone but the much loathed Manny U will do!

CyberKev

GBT

Juniors
In a moment of madness I voted for the Rentboys from Stamford Bridge.

Anyone but those Red SB's or the Gonners will do for me. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Liverpool and Newcastle will be outside the top 3, which will be Man U, Arsenal, and Chelsea.

Chelsea will be third.

I secretly think Man U might get there :cry: But I'll vote for Arsenal. Some people have suggested that Arsenal are on the way down, but I don't think Man U have their strongest team ever either, so it'll be interesting.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
I would love to see both Everton and Blackburn up at the top but they really don't have the depth at the club for a full season :cry:

Of course Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool have to be top contenders however I voted for Chelsea

weasel

First Grade
1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Chelsea
4. Newcastle
5. Liverpool
After that I reckon Blackburn and Man City will be the pick of the also-rans with Aston Villa, Wolves relegated. I can't yet decide the third team I'll pick for the drop but I think it'll be from: Portsmouth, Leicester, Charlton or Leeds :?.

SP

Bench
I reckon portsmouth will surprise a few people and stay up in the PL

Mad Dogg

Juniors
nostalgia said:
2004 Dunno/Don't Care
2005 Ditto
2006 Ditto
2007 KHFC, for sure!
Hey look, a flying pig. ;-)

lol, more people voted for the 'pool than Man Utd. :lol:

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi, MD! Every dog has his day, they say. For us Harriers fans that will be some day in late March 2058, maybe ;-)

nostalgia

Juniors
Hi, MD! Every dog has his day, they say. For us Harriers fans that will be some day in late March 2058, maybe ;-)

El Coconuto

Bench
I'm going to be very bold (or very stupid depending which way you look at it) and tip Chelsea to be crowned the English Premier League Champions. Manchester United will finish second, and for my upset I'm going to choose Liverpool to finish on top of Newcastle for fourth place.

Final Standings:

1. Chelsea
2. Manchester United
3. Arsenal
4. Liverpool
------------------------------------
5. Newcastle
6. Blackburn Rovers

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
1.Man Utd
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Newcastle
5.Liverpool
6.Blackburn
7.Everton

I wouldn't write off Wolves chances of getting a top 3 spot at this stage of the season though :roll: :lol:

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
It's so funny that some people picked Liverpool :lol:
I know, I had a good laugh when I saw that. :lol:

Even at the beginning of the season I didn't rate them as a premiership threat. They just don't have the attacking weapons to compete with Man Utd and the arse.