What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

English Super League Trainers

muddy

Juniors
Just watching a Super League match on Fox and they have brought in a new rule where the trainers are not allowed on the field during open play so in other words they are not allowed to deliver messages to the players like our trainers do. I don't know why the NRL don't bring in this rule as I am sure it pisses of a lot of people the amount of time trainers are on the field.

langpark

First Grade
I agree, but can't see it happening.

Speaking of Super League matches, how good was that Hull KR victory!? Rite at the death they snatched it, and the crowd went mental! Great sight to see, good on em.

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Geoff Toovey spent more time on the field than some Manly players during 2006.
Yes a 40 year old spent more time in first grade on the field than michael Witt. How does that make you feel. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Yes a 40 year old spent more time in first grade on the field than michael Witt. How does that make you feel. :lol:

Witty was in Premier League due to politics.

I see Burns is now being shoved aside for Mr. Mercenary. :lol:

Latest posts